To me listening to music is as important as creating songs. I have a quite diverse music collection and always look for new and exciting sounds. Growing up in the 90s I got into the alternative music scene and still listen to this music today, also I am a fan of reggae, trance and world music. The following list shows my currently favourite albums, which provide me with inspiration to write my own songs.
1) Bob marley and the wailers - survival
2) Mogwai - the hawk is howling
3) AC/DC - let there be rock
4) Pearl jam - backspacer
5) Primal scream - screamadelica
6) Eat static - back to earth
7) Wilco - (the album)
8) The black crowes - before the frost....
9) Neil Young - dreamin man live 92
10) John Martyn - one world
11) Alice in chains - black gives way to blue
12) Sonic youth - the eternal
13) Afro celt sound system - volume 2:release
14) Them crooked vultures
15) Tinariwen - imidiwan: companions